Americans United For Life did an investigation into abortion clinics:
What they found was disturbing! Is this happening at RI's Planned Parenthood?
When do unborn children become Americans?
Rhode Island Progressives are trying to legalize the killing of an unborn baby – for any reason – UP UNTIL BIRTH. We're calling on every citizen with a sense of human compassion in the Ocean State to mobilize and show the Rhode Island legislature this is NOT an American value.
This morning, somewhere in Rhode Island a mother got to hold her baby for the first time. Under this new law, that same baby could have been legally killed just moments earlier. Let us not forget the barbaric procedure required to abort a baby so close to birth involves crushing the skull and dismembering the body.
These are not exaggerations. These are facts. And they could soon be legal in Rhode Island.
We will grieve for the thousands of innocent unborn girls and boys of Rhode Island who will perish as a result of this despicable legislation. But we won’t just grieve… As God is our witness, we will FIGHT.
Contact us at CitizensForLifeRI@gmail.com
H5125A would bring this to Rhode Island. Please watch the video now.
Abortion Law Facts By The Numbers:
- Over 30 Rhode Island lawyers agree that Amended H 5125 and S152 would allow abortions up to moment of birth
- Maternal mortality rate risk increases for every week after 8 weeks gestation accordingto American Association of Pro-life Obstetricians & Gyneologists. “Abortion, including later in pregnancy is not healthcare.”
- 15,000+ petition signatures against H 5721/5 in less than a month
- 500+ pro-life rally participants at Statehouse on 2-26-19
- 74% Rhode Islanders oppose abortion in second and third trimesters in gold standard poll (click here for more info)
- RI Constitution: “Nothing in this section shall be construed to grant or secure any right relating to abortion or the funding thereof.” (Section 2)
- Roe v. Wade: “The stage subsequent to (fetal) viability, the State in promoting its interest in the potentiality of human life, may, if it chooses, regulate and even proscribe/[prohibit] abortion.”**
- “The very notion that the State has a substantial interest in potential life lead to the conclusion that not all regulations must be deemed unwarranted. Not all burdens on the right to decide whether to terminate a pregnancy will be undue.”**
Do your voters want to have an abortion clinic on every corner like nail salons and fast food joints? By the way, these laws allow non-physicians to perform late term abortions which puts women’s health at risk for infection and death.